questionsANDanswers

1. Where is your cell phone:
Right beside me on the desk...I never let it stray too far.
2. Your hair:
Short, brown, straightened, can be quite crazy at times...
3. Your mother:
The most amazing person I know (at times), can also be quite crazy at times...
4. Your father:
Is back east! I'm jealous-it's so pretty there this time of year.
5. Your favorite food:
sushi, indian food, italian, or mexican...yums

6. Your dream from last night:
i don't remember...
7. Your favorite drink:
Vanilla Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, and anything warm and yums.











8. Your dream/goal:








9. What room are you in:
I like to call it the loft...
10. What is your hobby:
This is what I want to make my hobbies... taking pictures,painting and making cute things... oh and blogging more...
11. What is your fear:
Being alone...

12. Where were you last night:
At the house, doing homeworks...

13. Something you are not:
a fighter... and not as strong as i would like

14. Muffins:
Secretly suffer from cupcake envy... but are yums neverless...
15. Wish list items:
More time to do the things that I love, like taking pictures and painting...

16. Where did you grow up:











"where big lights will inspire you"
and the beautiful Phoenix Arizona...
17. Last thing you did:
send Eric a super sweet text msg, because he is rad...
18. What are you wearing:
a cardigan, black pants, flats, headband... the usual.
19. Your TV:
I hope i didn't leave it on... but if i did chances are that it is on E!
20. Your pets:
I don't have any at this time.... but if i did she would look like this




21. Your friends:
are all cute and amazing and I cherish every single one of them...

22. Your life:
Is amazing and at times magical...

23. Your mood:
sleepy, hungry, ready to go home...
24. Missing someone:
Eric
Dad
and this face









25. Vehicle:
The G ride AKA Pontiac G6
26. Something you’re not wearing:
Socks.

27. Your favorite store:
Probably Forever21, Target (must go today!), hobby lobby, ect.
28. Your favorite color:
I can't commit to just one.

29. When’s the last time you laughed:
Like 5 min. ago.

30. When’s the last time you cried:
last week...

31. Your best friend:
's are amazing beautiful people who inspire me...

32. One place you go over and over:
The same websites/blogs.

33. One person who emails me regularly:
hmm. I don't get emails all that much... hope this changes...

34. Favorite place to eat:
Too many... I love unheard of enchanted places... yums.
35. Where do you want to be in 6 years:
i just hope that i'll be loved, done with school and dreaming new dreams .

2 comments:

talk before sleep said...

#14- HA HA HA HA HA They SOOO are!!
But please don't tell the muffins I baked last night they may get jealous!

I miss your face too and absolutely LOVE that pic of us. Wasn't there someone else in that picture at one point?? hee hee

talk before sleep said...

Oh PS you got to follow the blog called From the Inside...Out

Super funny!!